In our country, PowerPoint is taught at the age of ten. We are made familiar with the basics of Powerpoint well-timed. Therefore, giving a presentation is a must for Indians. Acing an introduction not only involves creating the Powerpoint presentations but also How we present ourselves while giving the presentation. One has to give a presentation in school for academic purposes, In college for internals, and a display is required for job purposes.
It clearly shows how vital an introduction is in the present and in the future too. We are living in the 21st century and this century is all about technology. We use various graphics in a presentation to make it look attractive, and nearly everybody does that. What to think out of the box is how we can indulge technology while presenting, and we can use presentation pointers for the same.
What is A Presentation Pointer?
A Presentation pointer, as the name says, is a laser pointer that directs a small spot of light on our presentation screen. Earlier people used long thin sticks to point while presenting. This method is still used in some parts of our country. But big organizations, government officials, and institutes use laser pointers for looking in a presentation.
A laser pointer is a device of small handheld equipment that usually runs on a battery. This device has a laser diode that emits a very narrow coherent low powered laser beam of visible light, which is intended to be used to highlight something extraordinary or of interest by illuminating it with a small bright spot of colored light.
Benefits of Presentation POINTERS:
- It helps in highlighting a particular sentence, image, and slide.
- It makes the presentation more interactive and keeps the audience engaged.
- Pointers also help the presenter to present the topic more effectively and efficiently.
- Presentation pointers help the audience to understand the speaker or the presenter.
- The presenter can interact with the audience, can do the movement, and at the same time, operate its presentation.
- We can change graphics, activate visual and audio effects, do animations, adapt to different slides, and click on our presentation pointers.
- Presentation pointers keep the audience’s eyes on the screen because of all the graphics and animation.
Best presentation pointers 2020:
Name of the pointer
Range of the pointer
Maxbell DSIT007 RF 2.4GHz Presenter
Auslese PPT2365 PPT01 Presenter
Kensington K72426AM Laser Presenter
Scion Technology P07 Remote Presenter
Presenter PLC-115 Wireless laser/pointer
On the first rank, we have Maxbell DSIT007, a rechargeable wireless laser pointer PowerPoint clicker remote control pen. This device has the highest range for about 328 ft, which is applicable for presentation in the auditorium, training center, universities, exhibition, and business conferences. Cost of this product is 3,499/-
- Maxbell DSIT007 is a wireless presenter suitable for Windows 7/8/10, Windows 2003, XP, Vista, Mac, OS, Linux, Android and Powerpoint, keynote, and Prezi software.
- It has a 300 mAh rechargeable polymer lithium battery, which comes with a universal micro USB port.
- It comes with an auto standby function for a long time working, energy-saving purpose, and durable use.
- It has a range of about 328 ft.
- The memory capacity is 4 GB.
- The laser beam is red.
- The color of the device is white.
- ISM free frequency technology is used in this device.
- It has a multifunctional design, page up/down, full screen, black screen.
Next on our list is the Auslese PPT2365 PPTO1 presenter. It’s a plug-and-play wireless receiver, which means we can simply plug into our computer’s USB port without any hustle. There’s no software to install to use this device. This product cost around 4,999/-
- PPT2365 PPT01 presenter is suitable for Windows 7/8/10, Windows 2003, XP, Vista, Mac, OS, Linux, Android, and Powerpoint.
- 1 AAA Size battery type it has, and there’s an indicator for the low battery too.
- The wireless range of the presenter is up to 98 feet.
- The laser beam is the red and blue color.
- The color of the device is black
- 2.4 GHz technology is used in this device.
Kensington provides the brightest laser among all the other brands. It has a bright green laser suitable for both the most gorgeous rooms and most glowing screens. The green laser beam is lighter than the red laser beam and makes vision clearer and exact from a distance. The cost of the device is 10,500/-
- K72426AM Wireless expert with cursor control backlit joystick and the green pointer is the model name of the device.
- Radiofrequency technology is used in the device.
- This device is compatible with PC and Mac.
- AAA Size battery it has.
- The color of the device is black, and it has four operational buttons.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It has for about 150 ft estimated range.
The scion technology presenter provides a wide variety of features that offer excellent operation ease while giving a presentation. This wireless laser presenter with USB receiver comes in a user-friendly shape, making it easy to hold and use. It has a smooth contour that provides an excellent grip. Cost of this product is 2999/-
- Wireless presenter PowerPoint presenter ppt presenter slide changer controller with USB receiver battery indicator air mouse is the name of the model.
- Its estimated range is 100ft.
- This device is compatible with MACOS, WINDOWS, Ubuntu, and LINUX.
- It has a total of nine operational buttons.
- The color of the device is black, and the laser beam is red.
- It also has an AAA size battery.
5. Presenter PLC-115 Wireless laser pointer
PLC Wireless presentations remotes and laser pointer from confidence in the user. It provides essential features and commands which attract customers towards it. Cost of this device is 6000/-
- PLC-115 is compatible with WINDOWS and OS.
- It has a total of six buttons.
- Its estimated range is about 98 ft.
- Radiofrequency technology is used.
- The device comes in two colors: black and white.
- It has an ultra-slim design.
- It has a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.